Sync Slim error

chromium852chromium852 Member
edited August 15 in Bugs

I attempted to sync a folder from my library (which is hosted on OneDrive) yesterday, but I got the below error. I updated the auth token for my library, and then I tried again this morning, with the same results.

I hope this is helpful!

Here is the traceback:

Slim Application Error
The application could not run because of the following error:
Details
Type: TypeError
Message: fgets(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given
File: /var/www/astiga/play/app/LibrarySynchroniser.php
Line: 155
Trace
#0 /var/www/astiga/play/app/LibrarySynchroniser.php(155): fgets()
#1 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Controllers/SyncController.php(59): Astiga\LibrarySynchroniser->start()
#2 [internal function]: Astiga\Controllers\SyncController->updateLibrary()
#3 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(40): call_user_func()
#4 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(281): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke()
#5 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Middlewares/AuthorisationMiddleware.php(41): Slim\Route->__invoke()
#6 [internal function]: Astiga\Middlewares\AuthorisationMiddleware->__invoke()
#7 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#8 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#9 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#10 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Middlewares/AuthenticationMiddleware.php(25): Slim\Route->Slim\{closure}()
#11 [internal function]: Astiga\Middlewares\AuthenticationMiddleware->__invoke()
#12 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#13 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#14 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#15 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Middlewares/CacheControlMiddleware.php(21): Slim\Route->Slim\{closure}()
#16 [internal function]: Astiga\Middlewares\CacheControlMiddleware->__invoke()
#17 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#18 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#19 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#20 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(117): Slim\Route->Slim\{closure}()
#21 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(268): Slim\Route->callMiddlewareStack()
#22 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(503): Slim\Route->run()
#23 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Middlewares/CacheControlMiddleware.php(21): Slim\App->__invoke()
#24 [internal function]: Astiga\Middlewares\CacheControlMiddleware->__invoke()
#25 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#26 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#27 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#28 /var/www/astiga/play/app/Middlewares/PartialPageMiddleware.php(14): Slim\App->Slim\{closure}()
#29 [internal function]: Astiga\Middlewares\PartialPageMiddleware->__invoke()
#30 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#31 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#32 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#33 /var/www/astiga/play/index.php(155): Slim\App->Slim\{closure}()
#34 [internal function]: Closure->{closure}()
#35 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/DeferredCallable.php(57): call_user_func_array()
#36 [internal function]: Slim\DeferredCallable->__invoke()
#37 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(70): call_user_func()
#38 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareAwareTrait.php(117): Slim\App->Slim\{closure}()
#39 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(392): Slim\App->callMiddlewareStack()
#40 /var/www/astiga/play/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(297): Slim\App->process()
#41 /var/www/astiga/play/index.php(163): Slim\App->run()
#42 {main}

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator
    edited August 15

Can you try again now please? This error is consistent with the ones seen with high disc usage - I've temporarily seen to that.

• Thanks for looking into it. I am still getting the same error, unfortunately.

It should work now and I've kicked off a manual sync for you. Something odd with the file permissions - I'll investigate more.

• Thanks, the manual sync worked! Could this be an issue with OneDrive?

No, it's an issue with our code - there seems to have been a strange state your account was in but we should be able to deal with that. We'll fix it in the next build, but hopefully it shouldn't happen again now.

• Great! Thanks Dan!

• Hello, I seem to have the same problem, so I'll answer here and won't create a new topic for the same issue

I have exactly the same message when I try to sync my library

A few days ago I think I lost my pcloud account for 2-3 days because I had not updated my credit card on the website, maybe it's related ?

Can you do also a manual sync for me ? Thank you

No, the problem is on our end. With the infrastructure changes a few assumptions we used to make are no longer true. This should be fixed soon...

Should work for you now - I didn't kick off a manual sync.

This shouldn't happen now, but I have a sneaky feeling there might be further issues which I'm going to try to be proactive about finding.

👍️