Various questions about the Android app interface
Loving the app so far, thanks! The sync has worked perfectly with Google Drive so I can leave Google Play Music behind and not have to use YouTube Music which has no sync option.
I have some questions about the interface on my Android tablet, version 8.1.0.
- The Library section on the web contains Overview, Albums, Artists, Songs, etc. However, the Library in the app seems to be the equivalent of the item under Storage on the web. I think I saw this mentioned in another discussion somewhere with a question about how to rename things. How about simply renaming Home to Library in the app, and renaming Library to Storage?
- In the app I seem to have a pin icon instead of the 3 vertical dots for some artists, albums, songs, etc. What does it mean and how do I add/remove it?
- In the Library view in the app, if I tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right, there's an option "First level artists". What does that mean?
- In the main left-hand menu in the app there's a Bookmarks option. How do I add a bookmark? It seems to be different to a star.
- My tablet usually turns the screen off after a few minutes but Astiga seem to keep it on. Any way to stop that and save battery?
- I set Temporary Loss of Focus to "Always Pause" but when I switch to Chrome it doesn't pause. It's fine because I want it to continue anyway but I'm not sure what the feature is supposed to do.
- What does Gapless Playback mean? I think a song got cut off early in shuffle mode so I've turned it off just in case.
Thanks again for the great app!