No synchronsation

2»

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Hi - looks like we have a disk space issue again. I suspect the OGGs are being partially downloaded and so not appearing to be audio files...

Should be resolved now.

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited October 2021

Sorry for late reaction, I wasn't on the forums for a while.

Can you give me a URL to where you see _unverified_?

Here you go: https://account.live.com/consent/Edit?client_id=0000000044803168

It's where I go when I go to https://account.live.com/consent/Manage  then click on Astiga.

Thanks!

• Hi, I am getting the same error messages again for ogg files and very slow sync speeds. I can see on my phone app that some ogg files are partially recognised.

Just a fyi. I will wait for the sync to complete and review it.

Any update?

edited October 2021

Synchronization has been completely down for me since (at least) last night too. Trying to open the last log or manual synchronization can't open the pages (just stays a white page loading endlessly in browser). Been trying to synchronize 9 new albums but it ain't working. They used to be m4a files, but I just changed them to mp3 in the hope it fixed issues. Doesn't seem to do the trick tho.

It looks like one errant sync process was consuming all the disk space on our sync server.

Can you try again now?

edited October 2021

Same issue still persisting.

Ooh, sorry. Try again - it just worked for me when I tried. It might say you have a sync process ongoing... in which case, please give it a while to see if it finishes.

• Update. I saw on Twitter that OneDrive users need to make a new token since yesterday. Completely missed that news. The sync is loading and seems to be working.

Yeah - but that was a separate issue.

• Hi, it looks like it has resolved for me (some of the albums I tested yesterday are now showing up). I tried a few more this morning, so I will see if they show up after I do a manual sync.

Hmm, still getting previous sync message.

• Stopped the sync and read log. Restarted sync. Error message is gone. Sync completed.

😓 👍️