[Webplayer] playback stops after track

Since somewhere yesterday playback just stops after a track is finished, instead of continuing to the next track. I've been on different devices and networks, but the issue persist. I also removed all extension but it doesn't seem to matter. Changing options like shuffle and repeat also don't matter. It's kinda annoying as I now have to press the next song manually after each track finishes.

Android app is fine, just the webplayer acts like this.

I also noticed that now when I log in to play.asti.ga I don't get properly redirected after login, instead it keeps showing the login page. When I close the browser and re-open I'm logged in tho. The forums don't seem to be affected by this. Don't know if it's related or just coincidence, but it wasn't an issue last time I logged in before testing stuff for this issue.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Thanks, I'll check these in a couple of hours...

• My web player is also not playing more than one track at a time (Chrome on Macos)

• Seeing the same issue on my end

• Same here for 2 days at least... (Microsoft Edge, Windows 11, tested on several units.)

Should be fixed now, thanks for reporting everyone.

@Cambionn Are you still having the login redirection problems? I can't replicate this. If so, can you copy/paste the URL that you first enter Astiga under, and then the URL after you've attempted to login (and it redirects back to the login page)?

• @gravelld Just checked, the redirect issue is still there. The other is indeed fixed now.

I type "play.asti.ga" in the address bar, which redirects me directly to: https://play.asti.ga/login?next=%2F

Trying to login keeps this URL troughout the whole process and going to "play.asti.ga" again will keep loading this page until the browser has been closed, but visually alters from general login page, login page with 2FA field, loadscreen, back to general login page.

Is "remember me" checked? Does it work with it unchecked?

The really frustrating thing is I have seen this once or twice but I can't replicate it!

If you are able to generate a HAR file from Developer Tools (make sure it's showing the Network tab before you click to login, then save the HAR after the login has redirected you back to the same page) - that might tell me what is going on.

Errr, just thought - not sure if passwords are obfuscated, so if you want to do this I'd suggest following https://support.hornetsecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013053677-Generate-HAR-File

• Is "remember me" checked? Does it work with it unchecked?

Nope, it's not checked I fear.

I'll take a look at those HAR files later.

Thanks!

I also noticed that now when I log in to play.asti.ga I don't get properly redirected after login, instead it keeps showing the login page. When I close the browser and re-open I'm logged in tho.

I've replicated and worked this out now - will try to implement a fix for the next update.

@Cambionn The login issue should be fixed in the latest build: https://community.asti.ga/discussion/comment/2249/#Comment_2249