Pricing changes for 2023
Last year I made the big change of limiting the free tier of Astiga to a time period. Following this, I've been reviewing pricing some more to see how things have changed and what we need to do next to get where-we-want-to-get-to.
- We're going to introduce plans in U.S. dollars (USD) and UK Sterling (GBP) and retain the Euros (EUR) subscription plans.
- We're going to stop offering one-time purchases. We're going to go with subscriptions only. We're going to offer immediate cancellations with refunds issued pro rata and we will send charging reminders.
- We're going to introduce a small nominal increase in cost.
- The discount for annual subscriptions will be reduced.
- Quarterly plans will be removed.
- All of these will not be implemented yet; there will be a chance for existing customers to "lock in" existing prices for a year in a grace period.
- The grace period will be two weeks. These changes will be implemented on
Tuesday 7th February 2023Thursday 9th February 2023 [we decided to push this back a few days].
As I've over-explained in the coming sections, I've tripped the Vanilla Forums maximum post size, so I'll split this into multiple posts. It might be easier for replying anyway...