Delete a song

I feel I'm missing something obvious - but how do you delete a song? When I initially synchronised from onedrive it scanned the whole of my onedrive including documents as well as music. This means that it has picked up some voice memos as songs. I want to delete these from being synched to Astiga as songs, but I can't seem to work out how either on the web app or on the Android app. Any advice gratefully received!

Supplementary question - presumably I should have asked it to scan just /music ?

Comments

• Assuming the voice notes are in a specific folder (or folders), which do not contain music, go to https://play.asti.ga/remove-library and you can remove any folders you do not want to sync (but it will not delete the files themselves).

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Yeah, it removes the records in Astiga, not in your cloud storage, thanks @neasan .

Supplementary question - presumably I should have asked it to scan just /music ?

Yeah - this is the purpose for that setting. You can save this in the storage preferences, but also provide this on a sync-to-sync basis.

• Ok, thanks both.