How To Remove A Previously Played Song From Website

On play.asti.ga I played a single song one time about two weeks ago. This same song now shows at the footer of the webpage within the player each time I visit the site. It is not playing, and I have not played it again. However, the website scrobbles to last.fm that this song is currently being played even though it is not. I can find no way to remove the song from the web site's player. I logged out, cleared browser cache and cookies, but it will not go away. I do not mind it appearing without me playing the song, but the fact that it scrobbles it as being played when it is not is an issue for me.

How can I remove a previously played song from appearing from the browser player?

Comments

• On a side note-- I refreshed my last.fm profile showing scrobbled songs, and the song vanished and no longer shows currently playing. My guess is it would stick if I actually did play the song again, but I think it should only scrobble if I actually play the song.

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

It's because it's in the play queue. Click the trash icon to clear the queue:

We recently made a fix to make sure the queue is updated whenever it is changed - before it would do this on an interval, but a very long one, thus the queue was often not saved. Thus, perform a hard refresh on play.asti.ga to make sure you get the latest scripts.

• I actually do not have either of those icons on my screen.

🤯

Can you post a screenshot of the play queue?

Just to be clear, the play queue is what you get when you click:

• That was the reason -- I had to click that first. I just cleared it.

Thanks.

This has come up before, we need to make that way more discoverable.