Wrong album shown when different artists have albums with the same name

CambionnCambionn Member
edited January 12 in Bugs

Seems that with build 20240110, a new bug is introduced where the wrong album is listed on artist and band pages in cases where a different artist has an album with the same name. For example, on the page of Purple Kiss, instead of listing Purple Kiss's Hide & Seek album, it shows the single with the same name by Tomomi Itano.

Funny enough, it is listed in the correct order for the Purple Kiss album. The Tomomi Itano album is older than Purple Kiss's Into Violet. So it seems like there is only a half-mixup?

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Thanks for reporting. There was some work done in this area, so probably a new bug has been introduced. We'll create a test case to make sure it doesn't happen again, and fix it.

• I just noticed it's also working on genre pages. It seems the only way I can find the correct albums in the webapp now is by manually searching for them.

It seems the only way I can find the correct albums

Erm, you're referring to albums with the same name from different artists as outlined above, not all albums, right?

• The album's that are replaced with those with the same name from different artist. I can only find those by searching within the searchbar, as they are replaced everywhere else.

Thanks 👍️