Synchronisation temporarily suspended [now restarted]

gravelldgravelld Administrator
edited May 8 in General

The library synchronisation process is currently suspended while we investigate a problem with sync. I'll update this thread when we restart it.

Post edited by gravelld on

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

The process should be running again now - please let me know if you observe any issues.

1. The Sync process apparently believes my One Drive/My Files/Music also has /Documents in it. It is reading and attempting to sync much more than I have instructed it to. Also
    2. "You can stop the syncing process by clicking here" never lets me know it has stopped and it leads me to believe syncing continues.

Thanks for the feedback - I'll look into this later.

@RockyJocket Hmmm, I'm not seeing what you describe. In your latest sync /Documents is not mentioned and only your Music folder is traversed. Furthermore the initial folder is not /My Files/Music , it's just /Music . I wonder if I'm looking at the correct account - I'm using the email address you're registered under anyway.

Could you maybe get in touch via info@asti.ga or start a new thread, because this original thread is for an entirely different purpose.