Tracks from que are skipped during playback.

CambionnCambionn Member

For reasons I don't know, the webplayer/app has a tendency to skip tracks listed in my que at times. When manually selecting the skipped track in the que, it plays without issue so there doesn't seem to be any issue with the tracks itself. It also doesn't happen all the time or always with the same tracks (I think), but at (for my feeling) random. When playing trough another player on my phone (Tempo) the issue also doesn't exist. So it does really seem related to the player.

It just happened multiple times this listening session, which was between (last.fm timestamped of the first song): Tuesday 4 Jun 2024, 2:03pm) and now (June 04, 15:44).

I generally have the player folded away like this in a corner of my screen so I only see the bottom part (that way I can keep track of currently playing during work without having it in the way too much), so I fear I haven't seen if there are any error messages (my apologies for that):

But since generally your logs tell more than the error anyways, you might be able to see if it has something odd.

Comments

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited June 4

Little side note. I'm not 100% sure, but it may have to do with rearranging the que. Especially with moving already played songs below unplayed songs. But I haven't tested enough to be sure, so don't take it too strong. It may be coincidence. I also feel I talked about this before, but I can't find it back...

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

I'm not seeing anything obvious in the logs. What would be interesting is to see if you have any errors in the Developers Console - Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox...