asti.ga/developers returns 404

tpytpy Member

Has this page been removed?

https://asti.ga/developers/

Comments

• tpytpy Member

btw I noticed this issue because I wanted to confirm the format of the return value of /getPlaylists .

My script is claiming the type of subsonic-response.playlists.playlist[].id has been changed from string to number.

• tpytpy Member

hmm, this is bit annoying, /getPlaylist still returns subsonic-response.playlist.id which is string.

Also the type of subsonic-response.playlist.entry.id has been changed from string to number.

I'm specifying API version 1.16.0 , so I don't think the API spec should be changed.

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Hi - sorry the /developers site was down for a while because we were running on the new infrastructure. I wasn't aware /developers hadn't moved, so thanks for finding a bug 😉 . Should be up now?

Can you double check your finding and I'll look into it?

• tpytpy Member

Thanks, now I can access to the page.

But there seems to be a discrepancy between API spec on the page and actual format.

Will file another issue when I'm BAK.

• tpytpy Member

It seems that the type of id fields has been reverted (Now all id fields are string type as defined in the doc).

Thanks

Erm... we haven't made any changes, so that's a little... weird.

Can you let me know if you see it again? Maybe it was a small difference in the query parameters.

• tpytpy Member

hmm I see. Sure I will let you know when I have the same issue again.

Actually I just ran the exactly same script. It is also just calling getPlaylists without specific parameters, so that's a little bit weird..

It is odd. There's been the disruption with the database maintenance going on too, but I don't really see how that would affect this.