Astiga Community Quickstart
Welcome to the Astiga Community
This is a place where you can discuss Astiga, share ideas, solve problems together and more. To participate here, you will need to log in with your existing Astiga account. If this is your first time, you will be asked to choose a username. This is the name other people will see whenever you post something.
To join the conversation, click a discussion from the recent discussions, or from the categories view from the bar at the top. If you want to follow an existing discussion, click the star icon. That way you will get an email whenever an update is posted. To change your email settings, click the profile icon in the top bar, and click "Preferences". To start a new conversation, click the "New Discussion" or "Ask a Question" button on the right.
- Be nice to others. We are all humans, so please treat others as such. The Astiga Community aims to be a place for everyone, and as such there is no place for hostility.
- Do not spam, advertise, or self-promote. An exception is services that integrate with Astiga, where self-promotion is allowed.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material. It is still copyright infringement, even if you do it here. This includes asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials.
- Do not link to or post things that are not suitable for work.
- Do not cross post questions and discussions. One thread is enough.
- Try to search for it first before starting a new thread.
- English only. This is not very strict, but please know that we cannot moderate a language we do not speak, hence we would like to ask you to keep it to English as much as possible.
- Do not post any sensitive information. This community is publicly accessible, so any information about yourself and others that could be considered private, or could endanger other users, should be kept private. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something that requires the sharing of private information.
If you see something that breaks these rules, please do not act on it yourself. Instead, click the "Flag" button next to the post, so that a moderator can look at it.