Is there a way to help you?

Hi, it's a tricky question, I know.

I think what you did during the past years with Astiga is very impressive and need recognition.

So my first action was to take a premium account and suggest your app on different sub Reddit to replace GPM / YTM during this "Google dark time".

But, I'd like to do more to help you.

I'm developer myself and I've got some free times to invest on different project.

I know that opening your project to collaboration can sometimes bring more disadvantages than advantages (there are always horror stories). But if you are open to the idea, I just wanted to mention my interest. I don't want anything in return, I just want to help a project that I think has a lot of potential.

Thanks.

Comments

• KoenKoen Member, Former

Thank you for asking!

The Astiga app is open source (https://github.com/Koenvh1/Subsonic/tree/astiga), and pull requests are more than welcome. Don't feel obliged of course.

• I second that. I'm not a developer, but I very much appreciate your efforts on the Astiga project. With the shutdown of Groove Music (which I wasn't using) and recently with Google Play (which I had been using for years), and the trend to move to streaming such as Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal, etc... has left music collectors high and dry. Astiga fills the void. Thank you

Keep up the good work!