IOS

long time android user here and was just wondering if you guys were thinking about putting a an IOS version out because all other subsonic client apps out right now do not let you sort by album artist and that is a huge pain when dealing with compilations, I have alot of albums with different artists and on playsub and avsub I can only browse via artists not album artists.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

It would definitely be something we would look at - it's not scheduled at the moment but a large part of what we want to do is focused on user experience. Having an iOS app would be a large part of that.

• Shortly after leaving this I found an app that works on IOS but that would be awesome, thank you.

Thanks.

Worth noting for anyone stumbling across this - different client apps can be found at https://play.asti.ga/apps

• Yeah I know not to sound like a smarty pants or anything but I tried all of those for ios and not a single one lets you sort by abum artist only via artists making compilations a mess and also other issues. The one I found that lets you sort by album artist isn't even on there its called CloudBeats.

• So far its like this for me, astiga for my PC, cloudplayer for my android and cloudbeats for my iPhone.

Oh right - CloudBeats is a completely separate thing. Thanks for the feedback!