Sync not working today

Hi

it seems Sync isn't working today (I'm a premium customer).

BTW - it might be worth having a support area at the community site.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Thanks - we made an update to this yesterday so I suspect it's related.

Was it the results of automated syncing you were looking for, or had you kicked off a manual sync?

I've restarted the old version for now.

• Thanks, it was a manual sync.

• ruffinruffin Member
    edited March 2022

Had playback stop working yesterday about this time and now (to be clear, was working again yesterday after several minutes/an hour, and was working today until idk 10:30 or so EDT) even after closing the window and reopening, though everything loads and I can manipulate the queue, nothing plays.

Using pCloud, if that's useful. Not a premium customer.

Saw this comment about edits yesterday so thought I'd piggy-back.

• CoyleyCoyley Member
    edited March 2022

Yes that has happened to me this afternoon too. I have had to switch to Poweramp and casting files from phone MicroSD card. I am also on Pcloud.

• ruffinruffin Member
    edited April 2022

Strangely, I had Astiga open in a window on another box (Safari on a Mac fwiw), and after a little over an hour of working there, Astiga started up again with no interaction from me around 2pm EDT.

Working today so far. Glad to hear I likely wasn't imagining that. 😉

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Thanks for reporting this. Generally, syncing should not affect playback at all... it's even done on a different server to avoid this. I guess there could be a problem if syncing started corrupting paths to files in your library, but this hasn't changed at all.

Sounds like a generalised playback issue.