Make the current playlist stick when scrolling

This probably the most annoying aspect of the new design. When scrolling down the playlist doesn't stick to the screen and disappears. In the image below I scrolled all the way down and I no longer see any entries in the playlist. To control the playlist I have to scroll up first.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Thanks - this is scheduled for fixing in this current milestone.

• cchcch Member

Amazing thanks

I've made some progress on this today, but have to tidy some stuff up when viewed on narrower screens. Hopefully we should get something out next week.

I think this is fixed now, going for a beer! Deployment will still be next week ("never deploy on a Friday night"). 🍻

• cchcch Member

That's great news, thanks for being so responsive and fast acting <3

edited October 2022

This has now been deployed... The main content area has an independent scrollbar to the play queue.

Let us know what you think!

• cchcch Member

Sorry to be complaining again but the unstyled scroll bars are looking awkward, especially on the dark mode design. Also (in dark mode) the way tracks are highlighted in the playlist doesn't match the dark design. The white trackname text on bright background element is hard to read.

Thank you! You're not being awkward. Which browser are you using?

• cchcch Member

Latest Chrome 106.0.5249.119

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited October 2022

I noticed it looks good in FireFox (on Linux, using system-theme), but on the app (Electron, so Chromium based) it looks weird indeed, see picture. Bars remind me of the old default Windows scrollbars.

Somehow I sometimes even had a scrollbar like this that scrolls to the side at the bottom of the playlist, but it doesn't appear all the time.

Really happy with this functionality however!!!

Post edited by Cambionn on

The scrollbars have been customised for Webkit now - should be in the next upload: