Unable to access through subsonic clients

Seemingly in the middle of my listening session, I find myself unable to access Astiga through any of my subsonic clients. This happens on both my computer (sonixd) and phone (astiga).

The web app still works, so I tried logging out and back into my client, and I'm met with a response code 500 when passing credentials.

Comments

• Hello, Have you found a solution ? I have the exact same problem : Android app can't connect no more since this afternoon.

• Not yet, I've just been trying again every once in a while. Since 500 denotes internal server error, we may just have to wait for a fix.

However, I do know the web app still works, so there's a workaround if you're in a position where that can be used.

• Same problem here, Android no worky :(

• tpytpy Member

Same here, Android app not working

• Same here.

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Apologies, looking into this...

Should be working now...

Following up on this, because I consider this a serious amount of downtime...

This was caused by yesterday's update, where we've refactored a lot of code to make it more testable (ironically). We missed the bit that authenticates users accessing via Subsonic. I've added post deployment sanity checks to ensure we catch this earlier in future.

• Tested, and I can confirm it's working again.

Thanks for your work on this, and providing the extra information surrounding the issue.