Webplayer is never able to play first track

cchcch Member
edited November 2022 in Bugs

I am using Astiga Webplayer coupled with Google Drive and this happens with FLAC files.

When I am trying to play an album the first track always fails to load. This is really annoying because I can never listen to the first track. The rest of the tracks load fine.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

That's really odd. I think the pre-penultimate error message is benign, but the following two are not.

Does this happen when you play from browsing storage, or picking albums/artists/songs from the library section?

In the Developer Tools Network tab could you save the logs and send them to me? You could send them to info@asti.ga .

• Yes I think "Failed to load resource" error is the closest to whats going wrong.

On Overview I click play on an album, then it fails to start playing which the given errors.

I can only get the playback to start if I click on the second track of the album on the playlist. The first track will never play tho.

Ok, I'm just going to try to test with a recreation of your albums (I was testing before with browsing and this appeared to work ok for me - does it work for you?)

• What do you mean by browsing?

Sorry, I mean the storage browser: https://play.asti.ga/storage/Music/#Music

For instance, if you add a folder to the play queue, will that play from the first track?

• Just tested and it worked from the storage browser.

I've managed to setup a test case using your music, but I can't replicate. If I press the play button on any album (by clicking the play button on the album art) the first track plays fine. I've tried on Chrome and Firefox.

Could we do some screensharing to try to get to the bottom of this?

• Weirdly the issue faded away in the last few days. I will let you know if it reappears

Thanks 👍️