Export playlists

Hi,

I don't know if there is a way to do this yet, but I'd really like to export my playlists. Spent days going through all my songs and putting them into playlists. I'd be devastated to lose them.

Comments

• KoenKoen Member, Former

The main problem is that playlists in Astiga can contain audio files from multiple storages, so exporting them to m3u or pls (or anything else that is usable outside Astiga) is unfortunately not really possible.

• Ahhh I see. *Looking nervously at my perfectly curated list of thousands of songs*. I've made some 'backups' by duplicating the list with a Z prefix, as I've discovered it's possible to accidentally delete them by doing the following:

Save Playlist / Choose playlist to save to / whilst it's working swap to another playlist. This overwrites the swapped playlist to a copy of the first playlist. In otherwords, don't go clickty click click too fast.

• KoenKoen Member, Former

Well, what you can do, depending on your programming ability, is use the result from https://asti.ga/developers/#playlists

That will be enough for a personal back-up. Problem is however that you'll most likely not be able to use them outside Astiga. You can of course use them to recreate the playlists in Astiga.

• Oooh goodo!! Ta.