Clicking + to add artist to now playing stomps current list

If you click the plus sign to add all of an artist's songs to the current now playing list, it stomps the list and stops current playback. Historically this would append the artist's songs to the list without interrupting playback, which is the existing behavior when clicking the + for albums or songs.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Ooops, must've lost something there. We'll look at it right away. Thanks!

• Wow, thank you for the quick response! It's obv not pri 0 or anything, but appreciate the attention!

• Any luck? I noticed this again today and finally double-checked that it's really happening before coming to the forums and finding this.

Tried to add an album then another album (so far so good) then everything by an artist, BAM. Left with just the artist's songs. I'm adding the artist and then the albums and doing a repeat-all to get to nearly the same place (I usually like to autostop after I've listened to the entire queue or I'll plow through on repeat for a while before noticing), but not expected & bad news if you wanted to add two artists. /shrug

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Ooof - sorry about that. No, we've not done this, and we've not even got a ticket for it - our process has broken down here. I've just added the ticket, and it will be fixed in this release or next.