Radio Icon Appears On Occasion

While playing music from pCloud I have seen a radio icon appear in the upper right of the mobile app. Pressing this radio icon invokes a very cool feature that uses my music library as a source automatically creating a random selection of continuous play music. I like this feature a lot; unfortunately it is very sporadic on when this icon actually appears. Is there a way I can force this mode active? I would like to use it all the time, but I cannot make that icon appear now. When I tap the icon I get an Artist random mix.

Comments

• DrystDryst Member

The feature appears to be called "Artist Radio" that displays while a random continuos selection of music gets played. It is very sporadic when the radio icon appears, but it is a very cool feature. Can I invoke it on demand?

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

The app is based off the "D-Sub" app which is open source. The Artist Radio feature was added here: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic/issues/435

Tomorrow I'll dig into how this enables.

Do you have "Browse by tags" enabled in Settings -> Accounts -> Astiga?

This shows for all my artists. It's in the top-right menu on each artist, after I go Artists lists -> Alphabetically -> [choose an artist]. I've noticed, if there's not space to show the icon, it goes in the three vertical dots menu. Could that be what is happening?

• DrystDryst Member

I do not have browse by tags enabled. I do not know what that is.

Do you see the Artists Radio option for each artist? If so, is that what you're after?

• DrystDryst Member

I can finally login to the mobile app again, and I can now answer this question.

Yes -- when I browse via Artist then select a specific artist, I do see the radio icon. That is the answer I was looking for. Thank you!

👍