Issues syncing a shared storage

I have a directory synced to my personal google storage that i have shared with another google account and added a shortcut to my drive as it says but im getting an errror.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Comments

• KoenKoen Member, Former

Are you sure it is actually added to your own drive with that name? Because the error shows that that folder could not be found. It might also be case sensitive.

• I am sure. I have synced this folder from my google drive to MY astiga account. We have google one so the storage is Shared between us but I own the music folder.

Here is an image of her drive where the shortcut is added. the initial folder is /Music so i should be setting the initial folder as this correct? and then leaving the folder to sync space blank? Also does astiga time time to index after you sync? and are searches case sensitive?

• KoenKoen Member, Former

I see. It turns out Google changed the "Add to My Drive" to an "Add Shortcut" button, which looks similar but does not work the same.

If you go to that folder, you can press Shift + Z to open the "Add to My Drive" dialogue (which is green instead of blue), after which it should work:

If that went correctly, it should show up as the top one:

• Thank you so much! I recommend updating the information on the page where you add Google drive storage to include this.