One block missing from Overview tab

So I've been wondering for quite a while now, but is there any reason the last block in Most Played is always empty? I'm assuming this is a bug?

It's not like I only played 11 albums until now. Recently played and Recently added do make use of all 12 blocks. See image (it's in imgur link because trying to upload the image itself gave me a 403) attached to see what I mean. There is an empty space under the Vinida album (next to Rammstein), this spot never seems to be used.

Comments

• KoenKoen Member, Former

My guess would be that one of your most played albums is "" (empty), which is not displayed, hence it only shows 11. It should now show 12.

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited October 2020

I recently been working on fixing up all my meta data, but up to this day, the issue is persistent. It also happens on the recently added tab now. When adding a new song the last block stays empty instead of getting filled with the previous second last newly added that was shown. It seems to happen on all devices equally, both in full screen as windows and made smaller sizes.

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited October 2020

I just checked. On phone it does work well, and all metadata is in order. It seems a bit randomly (although it rarely is with code, without more knowledge it seems so), the most played is good now, but recently added still has one removed. I'm not sure what's causing it exactly or what songs/albums are all affected, but at least the few songs I got uploaded from The Offspring - Americana album seem to be affected. Likely a few other albums too but dunno which.

On PC (missing the last block):

On Phone (here it does work):

The meta data should be well too (image not shown but it's there, as you can also see it on the android screenshot):