1.5.8 beta

KoenKoen Member, Former

Since this morning a new beta version, 1.5.8, is out. Nothing too shocking, although there is one change I believe quite a few people were looking forward to, namely that loading albums or artists now loads 10.000 albums/artists at the same time instead of 20. The big issue before was that the app would crash if too many album covers were loading at the same time - I believe it has been solved now.

If you want to give it a try, you can do so here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ga.asti.android

Comments

• Thank you. I'm on the beta and notice that Recently Added is taking a fair while to load since installing it.

All else okay.

• KoenKoen Member, Former

It should be cached after the first time - although the first time may take some time, yes.

I did notice that in some cases the app crashes if you switch apps when the album/artist list is open with a lot of albums. I believe I have a solution for this, but in the meantime, you can work around the issue by opening a different page in the app before switching apps.

• Works nice, thanks.

Only thing, when opening artist/album list, at first the scroll bar at the right side is mostly hidden under the topbar.

Also, when scrolling up or down in artist list now, the letters of alphabet don't show up anymore on the right, like they used to. In album list it's still there. Not such a big issue though.