Playlist synchronisation from PC to mobile doesn't work

https://community.asti.ga/discussion/169/share-current-playlist-across-devices#latest

This feature is supposed to give a pop-up on mobile to ask if you want to use the playlist from PC on mobile, but it doesn't for me. I'm on a Sony Xperia 1 II with Nova7 launcher. But it also doesn't show up with the default launcher, which did work in the past (on the same phone). Would be great if this could start working again as I often switch between devices and now need to continuously remake the same playlist on the other device.

Comments

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Are you expecting this to be visible on the launcher screen? I thought it was just within the app...

• sc68calsc68cal Member
    edited November 12

I too have noticed that this feature is no longer working. I have Astiga version 1.5.9 on Android

I think at one time I had it stop asking me to sync currently playing across devices, but I can't for the life of me find where to turn the prompt back on

What version Android are you on?

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited November 12

Android 11 build 58.1.A.5.474

I'm also beta tester for Astiga's Android app, in case it matters. But this function stopped working for me far before the update op September 10. I had correspondence with Koen via mail about it. Don't know if you have access to Astiga related emails from that time. It never started working again since.

Yeah, I do have access to that. There appears to be another Android 11 related issue that has recently come up about SD card storage - although this is still unconfirmed at this time.