Automatic syncing has stopped

I've got a Premium account and my automatic syncing every hour has stopped. I had to manually sync today.

Comments

• Same here!

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Apologies - this process should now be restarting. The issue was introduced by the aforementioned testing refactoring.

• Ok. thanks!

• Automatic syncing has once again stopped. I also can't do a manual sync or view my latest log - both pages never load.

• Hi, i've the same problem, both manual and auto sync not working since yesterday evening. I use GDrive

Apologies. I think we're good now. The entire synchronisation process seems to have hung. We're looking into the underlying cause.

• I went to go check this morning and I was able to pull up the sync log, but it was still on the crashed sync from 2 days ago and I'm not able to get it to restart.

• CoyleyCoyley Member
    edited September 2022

Sync still not working for me. I have obtained and reentered the token with Pcloud which can sometimes sort it, but not in this case. Sync appears to start, but doesn't progress. The window that loads shows the incomplete sync from 24th at the weekend still going. I have tried to end that sync. Thanks

This should be running now - can you see any progress?

• Mine's looked like this for about 15 minutes with no movement:

2022-09-26T14:07:26 START  2022-09-26 14:07:26
    2022-09-26T14:07:27 GET    /Music/Music

@davvvd I think, because the earlier process crashed, I needed to clean the record of your sync manually, otherwise we'd have to wait another three hours for the next attempt. I've done that and restarted the sync.

Same for you @Coyley , I've manually restarted your sync.

• My restarted sync seems to have gotten to the end of the GET phase and then stalled without adding any newly discovered items.

I'll review this this morning.

@davvvd Can I ask for an example of a file you've added that should be discovered?

• @gravelld The issue seems to have fixed itself after a few more rounds of retrying.

Please let me know if there are further issues. 👍️

• Sync seems not to be working tonight. I have put in the token again but seems not to have resolved it. Thanks.

Same issue - the log mount has failed again. I've restarted it, but we need a long term solution. I'll look at this next week.

• Thanks for the resolution and for taking a look at a longer term solution. That's appreciated.

• Put me down as another one where automatic sync is not working.

Restarted again 🙄

I'm going to close this one - let's keep discussion in one place: https://community.asti.ga/discussion/525/syncing-not-working#latest

This discussion has been closed.