Syncing returns 'Slim Application Error'

Hi all,

in a new job that is consuming a lot of time, so been quiet but still using Astiga daily.

I tried to sync with some new music tonight and received the following error:

"Slim Application Error

A website error has occurred. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

Happy to delete this post once resolved or move it to another part of the community as clearly not a Bug, more of a support request.

Thank you and best wishes all

Mark

Comments

• Same here. Hope it’s not because of the extra logging added to try diagnosing my weird syncing error with SME…

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Should be fixed - thanks for the report. We've been adding more testability to the codebase, but some of the refactorings introduced this issue.

• Thank you, that is now fixed.

• hi, experiencing this issue with onedrive, ive tried loging in on multiple browsers and my phone, no change.

• ....same here 😒

• I got a message that my OneDrive token had expired, then when renewing it I also got the Slim Application Error... I'm unable to access any of my music now :-(

• Same here, trying to update my Onedrive token but I get the error : "Slim Application Error - A website error has occurred. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

Unable to access my music right now :(

• Having the exact same issue as Ronald and Greguti.... not very happy at the moment

Arrgh! I'm really sorry about this. It looks like our registration with Microsoft expired, but we didn't have in place a process for detecting that expiration so we could've reset it.

I've now done this manually.

Can you each check your access to your account?

Again, I'm very sorry for this. 😔

• Working great now, thanks and goog luck!

• It's working here as well again, thanks a lot for fixing this.

Cool, sorry for the inconvenience.

• working now on my end too, thank you for the quick fix!

👍️

• Syncing not working overnight and at least the Slim error was reported again. Thanks.

As per the other thread, it should now be running again...