Songs shown in wrong album

I have no clue why, the metadata seems normal (only track artist, album artist, genre, disc, and total disc are in common, as well as some track numbers obviously. But that happens on more albums). They are also stored in separate folders. But this specific album (1%) shows the tracks of this one other album (10Nen Go No Kimi E), also making the add all button add both albums mixed trough each other.

10Nen Go No Kimi E does show up correctly with only it's own tracks however.

Comments

• Have you tried to edit metadata separately?

• gravelldgravelld Administrator

Is this not related to the album artist/track artist differences we've previously discussed?

• CambionnCambionn Member
    edited January 2023

They have nothing in common in the metadata. And I put the metadata in the files per album (so seperated) myself. Astiga's metadata editor also doesn't show any issues, just like Picard.

It doesn't seem so. The album artist and track artist are both Tomomi Itano on both albums, while back there the thing was caused by the difference in album artists and track artists (and one being the same but the other not).

My best guess is that it's a weird edgecase as the first album is 1%, and the second 10Nen Go No Kimi E, and that somewhere the % character is screwing with the selecting algorithm also selecting the other album starting with a 1 (as the 10Nen is working normally).

Ah! Yes that is a good point - in fact it's an important point, because if your data is affecting the nature of our database query that could be a security issue (you'd have to think up some convoluted examples I think).

This is fixed in the next build.