How add Album with my songs?

How add Album with my songs?

I tried add mp3 tag with Album, but useless.

Could some one help?

Answers

• KoenKoen Member, Former
    edited June 2020

The albums are based on the album tags in your audio files. However, if you just added those tags, then they probably only show up after the next sync.

As to how to add the album information: there are a lot of programs available that can do that for you. Windows Explorer can do it, although it's not that practical for large batches. mp3tag is a popular choice for batch tag editing on Windows (just don't forget to save like I tend to do). iTunes can do it too.

If you want to automatically find the (mostly) correct tags for your songs, it might also be worth looking at MusicBrainz Picard.

• Next to Koen's recommendations I would like to add my personal favourite program: EZ CD Audio Converter. I use it for both ripping CDs and altering metadata. It's pretty much a all-inclusive solution allowing to edit any tags, including custom ones. It also is capable of checking multiple sources for automation, including MusicBrainz, Discogs, Freedb, WMP, and GD3.

You can probably get all you need out of the free version, but if case you want to buy it's 40 euro for a lifetime subscription. Only downside is that it only works on Windows.